[Seaside] How would you re-write this code to hide/show content

Mike me at mikehogan.net
Sat Jan 22 13:37:51 CET 2005

Here is one possibility:

    function processRequestChange()
    {
        if(request.readyState == 4)
        {
            var results = regex.exec(request.responseText);
            if(results) {
                document.getElementById(results[2]).innerHTML =
results[3];
            } else {
                  var bodyRegex = /<body>(.*)?<\/body>/;
                  var body =
bodyRegex.exec(request.responseText);
                  if ( body ) {
                      document.body.innerHTML = body[1];
                  } else {
			    document.body.innerHTML = request.responseText;
                  }
            }
        }
    }