porting request (was Re: [Seaside] implementation request: FTPServer)

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:54:40 CET 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:42:10 +0100, Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:

> I have forgotten what sits beneath it, but probably some VW equivalent of
> Comanche. Shouldn't be hard to port, though.

It seems to use the VisualWave stuff heavily, yes.  If anyone wants to
take a look, I've put a straight dump of the code (no attempt at
actually making it work in Squeak) at:

http://beta4.com/mc/TIO-FTPServer-avi.1.mcz

Note that the following classes, which subclass Object in the above
package, have other superclasses in the VW version:

FTPActiveModeChannel, FTPPassiveModeChannel: VisualWave.IPServer
FTPListener: VisualWave.DelegatingIPServer
FTPRequestService: VisualWave.StreamedService

Cheers,
Avi