[Seaside][Q] Start up

Norberto Manzanos nmanzanos at sion.com
Thu Jan 27 21:22:28 CET 2005

Hi.
Sorry if this is a very simple question.
I just have upgraded from Squeak 3.5/Seaside 2.2 to the new version.
I downloaded the seaside last image. Then I added my stuff.
When trying to configurate my application, it doesn't appear in "Root Component" box (was "Entry point", wasn't it).
In fact, no WAComponent subclass appears in that box, except from the provided with the package.
Must I do something else for the application to work? One of them is a simple test that inherits from WAComponent and does almost nothing.

Thanks in advance

Norberto