[Seaside] How to add new Seaside app via code in VW

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Sat Jan 29 06:27:46 CET 2005

In VisualWorks one can have a server reload parcels on the fly. This
makes it easy to update server code as one just has to upload the
changed parcels. It would be nice to have the parcel register the
Seaside app when it is being loaded. I know how to have a parcel
perform tasks when it is loaded, but I do not know how to register a
Seaside app via code. Any pointers on how to do this?

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)