[Seaside] How to add GLORP to a Seaside application?

Martin J.Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Sun Jan 30 21:55:35 CET 2005

| You can override WASession>>unregistered.

   Yes indeed, that, together sprinkling (a suggestion I found in the
list
archives)

	(Seaside.WADispatcher default entryPoints at: 'myApplication')
		unregisterExpiredHandlers

   at strategic places (like the login component, so each time someone
logs in, it cleans out the old cruft), will indeed do what I want.

   I have an idea what could help me with my transaction problem -- is
there some hook to put code that is to be run _after_ a request has
been completely satisfied (ie. all callbacks have run and html code
is about to be shipped out (or has been shipped out))?

	mjl