[Seaside] newbie design question

Jamie Ashford jamie.ashford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:26:05 CEST 2005

Nearly....

The difficulty is more to do with how these three sub-components
should communicate with each other.

In my task subclass I had code like this:

result := call Comp1 new.

result2 := call Comp2 new with: result.

result3 := call Comp3 new with: result2.

I can render all three components onto a single page, as you suggest,
but I am not sure how I should pass information between them...

Many thanks for your help,

Jamie.