[Seaside] Call for help

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:10:59 CEST 2005

Hello all.

I have been compiling a collection of screenshots and thumbnails to
put on the new squeak.org site.  Unfortunately, I have just
experienced a hard-drive failure at home (where said collection
resided).  For all of those who have sent me pics with descriptions,
please send them again.  My address is jacaetevha at gmail dot com
(note that this is different than the FastMail address I gave some of
you before).  For this round, please put "[screenshot]" in the
subject.

For those of you who haven't sent in any pics yet (with descriptions)
please do so now.  I believe I am fairly stable at this point.

Oh yeah, if you haven't already seen the new site, please check it out
at www.squeak.org:7777.

We still don't have a "go-live" date, but I believe it will be soon.

Thanks all.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20