[Seaside] [Bug][Fix] WADateSelector

Thomas Koschate koschate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:27:22 CEST 2005

Ramon Leon wrote:

> Even nicer, but how about a little cleaner, though could just be my
>
>personal pet peeves about using "the" instead of "a" for arguments, and
>not encoding the type into the selector, but into the argument instead,
>if it's necessary, but I totally agree about avoiding temps.
>
>isValidDay: aDayNum month: aMonthNum year: aYearNum
>    ^(aMonthNum between: 1 and: 12)
>        and: [aDayNum between: 1
>            and: (Month daysInMonth: aMonthNum forYear: aYearNum)]

I like the change in variable names - I'm not a big fan of "the" either,
but I didn't want to stray too far from the original code.  As for your
change to the selector, I personally like it, but you're now going to
have to change the senders, too.  If you start doing that, you're going
to be tempted to start refactoring those methods, and we'll never get
anything done!