[Seaside] [ANN] Component library for Seaside

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:26:57 CEST 2005

I added a new version called ShoreComponents-jlr.20.  The comments on it are:

    added filtering capability to ShoreBatchedList;
    changed paging text from format '{1}/{2}' to format 'Page {1} of {2}'

It's a small change but I found them helpful.  First, let's be able to
get to a particular item quickly by filtering the displayed list.
Second, the '{1}/{2}' format confused me greatly.  I couldn't believe
that there were only 216 classes in my whole image, until I realized
that these were pages. :)