[Seaside] [ANN] Component library for Seaside

Cdrick cdrick at free.fr
Fri Jul 8 12:09:42 CEST 2005

Jason Rogers a écrit :

>I added a new version called ShoreComponents-jlr.20.  The comments on it are:
>
>    added filtering capability to ShoreBatchedList;
>    changed paging text from format '{1}/{2}' to format 'Page {1} of {2}'
>
>It's a small change but I found them helpful.  First, let's be able to
>get to a particular item quickly by filtering the displayed list.
>Second, the '{1}/{2}' format confused me greatly.  I couldn't believe
>that there were only 216 classes in my whole image, until I realized
>that these were pages. :)

hi :)
still nice to see those components evolving
I just found something with the batch list, if you go for instance on
page 6 and then you filter, it stays on page 6 even if there are only 3
pages left... Probably have to reinitialize the page...  and a
suggestion: it could probably be useful to have the choice in the pages
in addition... (1 2 3 4 5 6 7..)

See you...

Cédrick