[Seaside] [ShoreComponents] date picker

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Mon Jul 11 22:43:03 CEST 2005

Pavel,

First of all, thanks to all for the great work of ShoreComponents.
This has opened up a whole ne perspective of Seaside for me. On that
note, I'd like to suggest something. It would be nice to have a way
to specify the format of how the date is displayed in the text box.
For example, in the demo, the default value of the date field is the
string representation of 'today'. When you select a value from the
date picker, the format is changed from something like '11 July 2005'
to '7/11/2005'.

Maybe something like being able to call #printFormat: from the Date
class would be nice. So, your example could be:

html datePickerOn: #date of: self printFormat: #(2 1 3 $/ 1 1)

instead of:

html datePickerOn: #date of: self.

What do you think?

- Daniel

On Jul 9, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> ShoreComponents now include simple date picker component created
> using live
> actions. It may be a template for various similar components.
>
> -- Pavel

Daniel Salama
dsalama at user.net
Voice: (954) 655-8051
Fax  : (954) 252-3988

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.