[Seaside] [ShoreComponents] date picker

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Mon Jul 11 23:37:18 CEST 2005

Thanks, but I'm not that new, I've been stealing stuff from Smalltalk
for quite a while and applying it to my csharp environment.  I will
however, read that anyway, being free and all.  I think I pretty well
grok Smalltalk, and Smalltalk style, just haven't written enough to be
comfortable with seaside yet, my asp.net mind keeps getting in my way.
But I'm very comfortable with squeak, the image, Monticello, and writing
code in general, and I love what I see coming out of this community, but
I'll lurk for a bit until I start feeling productive.