[Seaside] Re: [ShoreComponents] WebTree, SVG demo and dynamic files

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:20:43 CEST 2005

2005/7/11, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de>:
> Adrian wrote:
> >I don't know if this is already planned, Jan, Pavel? Else I can setup
> >a demo image and will try to regularly update that when new versions
> >exist.
>
> Why should you try to update when Smalltalk is able to do the update
> job for you. Just use the scheduler implementation from
> http://squeak.saltypickle.com/Scheduler/

I have a technical question about that. As far as I can see, this is
implemented with Delays. We experienced problems with long delays on
long running images. E.g a delay of one day running over several
months ended messed up.

Do you know anything about this or have you done anything to prevent this?