[Seaside] Re: [ShoreComponents] WebTree, SVG demo and dynamic files

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Thu Jul 14 02:52:07 CEST 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, [ISO-8859-2] Jan B. Krejèí wrote:

> Curently, I have three additions prepared for ShoreComponents:
>
> 3) a decorator allowing to preserve page scrolling coordinates between
> submits, so if you have scrolled 5 feet down to find the button you
> want to click, you will see the same page location after the response
> is loaded from server. I saw this in .NET and I like it very much.

Do you know how is it implemented in .not? Page anchors won't scroll
vertically (at least not in IE). I'd like to have this one too so I'm
willing to implement it.

I will try to pick some interesting pieces from my app and add it to the
collection but really, can we pick a better name than ShoreComponents? It
hurts my fingers. Something shorter, like Seadgets or whatever...

rado