[Seaside] Re: [ShoreComponents] WebTree, SVG demo and dynamic files

Pablo Lalloni plalloni at aeglos.com.ar
Fri Jul 15 03:41:23 CEST 2005

El Mié 13 Jul 2005 11:18, Adrian Lienhard escribió:
> Hi all,
> There's now a demo of ShoreComponents running at:
> http://shorecomponents.seaside.st
> It might be good to mention the ShoreComponent's SqueakSource
> repository and the demo app on the Seaside web page...

Is there a way to get the sources of this demo application?

I'm new to Seaside and I've been recently trying to figure how would a Seaside
application with a navigation menu be structured... without arriving to a
satisfactory answer by myself, also haven't found examples on the web of a
complete application structure or best practices... so after seeing this demo
app, I think it would be great to see how it's structured.

Of course, pointers to resources for reading on this issues would be great

Thanks in advance.

Pablo I. Lalloni