[Seaside] Jump somewhere after rendering

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:48:46 CEST 2005

On 6/3/05, Michael Meyer <sangria at gmx.net> wrote:

> When i go to the bottom of the multi page and click the
> ++ link the page reloads and I'm at the top of the page
> again.
> It would be really nice if my application would jump back to
> the right component after reloading. Does anybody know if
> that is possible?

Well, if you can store the information somewhere about which of the
components you want to jump to, and if you don't mind using some
javascript, then you can try something like this (untested):

WAHtmlRenderer>>jumpHere
   html attributes at: 'name' put: 'jump'.
   html tag: 'a'.
   html script: 'document.location.hash="jump"'.

And then use "html jumpHere" from wherever you like.

Avi