[Seaside] Choose Language in Navigator

Himanshu Garg himanshu.garg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:38:54 CEST 2005

Hello,

     Could you tell me what the "Choose Language" item is meant for in
the Navigator.

     I thought it would change the locale to that language, so I
selected a language an hourglass showed and no changes. The language
in menus etc is still English.

     What is the recommended user guide for squeak. Is it the Squeak
Notebook or it is something else. Incidentally the squeak Notebook
doesn't tell me what is the result of Choosing a language.

     A related query is, if Squeak is localized to some other language
then does it come as a separate image file or I can change the
language using the above or some other means with the standard image.

Thank You,
Himanshu.