[Seaside] Articles summary

Chris Schreiner chris.schreiner at online.no
Sat Jun 4 16:08:10 CEST 2005

Feeling a little crazy to ask, but, could you provide a list of all the
variables you have used in all 13 sections in English? Like a
dictionary. I feel that, reading that stuff, some I can understand, but
the whole picture remains a little dim, because I cannot really
understand and reproduce the knowledge, since I am not enabled to think
about it (cause I dont know the words). Flakey conclusion, maybe, but I
said I felt a little crazy in the beginning...

Chris