[Seaside] Importing halo's from Monticello

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 6 07:36:57 CEST 2005

Mike,

A better version made it too late for integration to 7.3.1.
This version allows you to create Seaside CSS libraries (i.e. subclasses
of WAStyleLibrary)
that embark picture files (gif, jpeg and png)
Can be downloaded here : ftp://mbany.ath.cx/SeasideWebDesignerToolPatch.zip

For those interested, I set up a demo at
http://mbany.ath.cx/seaside/go/WebDesignerTool
The first page is a small user's guide.

Enjoy,
Michel.