[Seaside] Re: Garbage Collection

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Thu Jun 9 00:31:02 CEST 2005

Rado,

I'm not 100% certain how to do that.

In Squeak allSubInstances is an instance method of Behavior (which makes
sense to me), in VW it's implemented as a class method of Object (in the
Squeak compatibility parcel).

Where do you suggest to put the fix? (Behaviour or Object).

I really haven't touched Meta Programming yet.

Günther

BTW if this is the cause (and even though I haven't dared yet to try
apply it, I do believe so) it is most amazing to me that other people
haven't noticed this problem before, basically everyones image would
have to become huge after a while.