[Seaside] Re: I'm baaaack...

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Jun 15 23:47:10 CEST 2005

Yes, sorry... forgot how many new people there would be on the list who
wouldn't remember me. :)  Like avi said, he and I go way back and you
should find quite a few spatterings of my initials in the seaside code.
  Actually, you may not... avi hasn't always been so good at keeping
that meta-data accurate when he's merging stuff.  Have you avi? ;)

He he... but, gee whiz... what a position to put me in! Documentation...
honestly!

I haven't yet even grabbed the newest version of Seaside, so it'll be
interesting to see what major refactorings Avi has pulled off that I'm
not even yet vaguely aware of... :)

Off for another couple of drinks now,

Julian

Avi Bryant wrote:
> On 6/15/05, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Since then I've taken on most of the
>>maintainance and evangelism of the framework, but Julian's continued
>>to be very involved in using and contributing to the code and to this
>>list
>

> I should also say "and documenting and training" - some may remember
> his tutorials at Smalltalk Solutions, or that the first release of
> Seaside actually had a class comment for each class - his doing.  I'm
> hopeful that now that there's once again a core developer around that
> has the patience for such things, the state of the docs will
> improve...
>
> Avi

   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions
julian at beta4.com  --  http://www.beta4.com