[Seaside] Great Quote

Bill Holloway bill.holloway at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:18:34 CEST 2005

I also showed her a little Java. I was looking at SpringMVC and was working
on a simple controller to setup a form to enter two input fields for a
"Person" object. She got lost pretty quick in all the damn syntax like

Person p = (Person) people.get(0);
Map myModel = new HashMap();

She didn't fully grasp the following Seaside code either but quickly got the
"sense" of it:

html textInputOn: #firstName of: person.