[Seaside] Seaside Tutorial and SeasideTesting talk at SmalltalkSolutions '05

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Fri Jun 17 21:13:36 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I'd like to plug the Seaside Tutorial at Smalltalk Solutions '05 in
Orlando.  Avi and Julian (maybe unbeknownst to him) passed this on to me
this year.  They did an excellent job last year (or was it
'03?)...anyway I've been using Seaside every since.  I've borrowed their
material which fits perfectly in the time allotted to the tutorial.
But, being an academic, I also felt that it never hurts to have extra
material so I added a cursory introduction to Squeak+GOODS, the Seaside
configuration system and would be happy to answer questions on
SeasideTesting.  None of the material covered is particularly unique to
this presentation but if you're just getting started with Seaside and
you want hands on help, sign up for the tutorial!

Note: I'll also be presenting an overview of SeasideTesting.  Not a
tutorial, just a 45 minute talk but I do cover all of the main features
and walk through sample test cases...

http://www.smalltalksolutions.com

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

David