[Seaside] anchorWithAction vs submitButtonWithAction

Fernando fernando at easyjob.net
Tue Jun 21 19:56:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm currently learning seaside and created a component with the following methods:

renderContentOn: html

	html anchorWithAction: [self sayHello] text: 'Say hello'.

sayHello

	self inform: 'Hello!'.

This works as expected: when I click on the link I get a 'modal form' with an Ok button.
However, If I change the renderContentOn: code to:

html submitButtonWithAction: [self sayHello] text: 'Say hello'.

nothing happens when I click on the button. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!