[Seaside] Seaside Apps Web Hosting

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sat Jun 25 18:28:06 CEST 2005

Hi Adnan,

netstyle.ch is about to set up a hosting service for Seaside. It's
planned to be up and running in one or two months from now. The idea
is to provide a simple to use hosting for Seaside applications
without the need to set up and configure the server yourself. We have
not yet decided about the conditions and prices though. So, if you
are interested please drop me a message.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Lienhard
www.adrian-lienhard.ch