[Seaside] odds and ends

William E Harford seaside at harford.org
Wed Jun 29 21:09:45 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 21:01 +0200, radoslav hodnicak wrote:

> Issue #2 - Development time
>
> ... Will using these new techniques actually make my life
> as developer easier?

No.

But if used correctly it will make the job of your user easier.
For me seaside has not made the job of development any quicker/easier I
just spend the time I save doing things like AJAX (I hate the name as
well).

Seaside frees up my time so that I can create a richer user experience
and I personally would love to see Seaside utilize more things like
Script.aculo.us and expand LIveUpdate so that I would never have to
write another line of JavaScript again not so that I can get things done
quicker but so that I can get thing done better.

William E Harford <seaside at harford.org>