[Seaside] odds and ends

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 00:04:16 CEST 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:34:54 +0200, "Avi Bryant" <avi.bryant at gmail.com>
said:
> - I've earlier mentioned the Prototype javascript library as something
> we might look at supporting.  Script.aculo.us is a recently announced
> superset of Prototype that's even more compelling; particularly nice
> is its support for drag and drop (allowing you to replicate, say, the
> drag-and-drop reordering of todo items in Backpack, or the slick
> shopping cart of the Panic.com store).

Have you seen the 'OpenRico' extensions to Prototype?

http://openrico.org/home.page

In particular, have a look at their 'paging' demonstrations, their very
nice:

http://openrico.org/livegrid.page
http://openrico.org/yahooSearch.page

I agree that Prototype is a great library to build from.

Chris.
--
  Chris Double
  chris.double at double.co.nz