[Seaside] odds and ends

Blanchard, Todd tobl at amazon.com
Thu Jun 30 00:58:24 CEST 2005

Rado writes:

What's the answer to "Why do we want to use javascript for that?" ?
Sure, you can make your web app look more like a desktop app. But is that desirable? I certainly don't want people to come to *expect* e.g.
drag&drop on webpages.
-------
It is very desireable and a number of large web-oriented companies are investing heavily in richer interfaces.  Pages are going to give way to client/server style applications using partial updates to create UI elements.  Page oriented apps are going to begin to look sluggish and 'quaint'.

Having seaside support this style of development will be a huge win.