[Seaside] odds and ends

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Jun 30 10:44:58 CEST 2005

Indeed, it would be nice if the community could share efforts and
create a library of commonly used components. For sharing, a
dedicated SqueakSource would probably be a good solution. Then, there
is the question whether we will need to coordinate the work so that,
for example, we do not end with 10 different date choosers and to
make it easily possible to feed enhancements back. Another question
is whether those components or a selection of them should be packaged
and put into the main distribution, and, what happens with the ones
that are already in there. But I guess, we just need to see how
things develop...

Adrian