[Seaside] odds and ends

Jon Paynter kittle at mail.yans.net
Thu Jun 30 23:00:30 CEST 2005

Actually seaside does have a "library of widgets"  one just has to spend the time to dig them out of the code.

For this, examples go a LONG way. For my own development efforts, the examples packaged with 2.5 were helpful, but I found the really basic controls got overlooked -- listboxes, buttons, edit fields, etc.
Basicly all the rendering methods in WAHtmlRenderer should have examples.  Yes some of them would be trivial -- but then we could come back and say we have (pulling a # out of the air) 75 widgets with seaside.  And be able to back it up with examples.