[Seaside] Google Maps

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:58:20 CET 2005

Sebastián Sastre wrote:

>I think the drag feature is only possible with flash or things like
>that.
>
>Anybody knows if the drag and drop feature is possible to be made with
>seaside?
>
>Regards,
>
>Sebastián Sastre
>
>ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
>Seaswork
>Special Software Solutions
>www.seaswork.com.ar

This topic just came up among some of our development teams.  The
concept is certainly doable outside of Flash.  For an idea look at
http://adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000385.php

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20