[Seaside] Dynamic Treeview on Seaside

Sangeeth Shetty kb_shetty at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 20:48:20 CET 2005

Hi,

I am trying to create a web GUI with treeview navigation. I want to implement a clickable treeview in the left pane of a frame. Clicking on a node/leaf should bring up a corresponding web page on the right pane. Secondly, I should be able to create this treeview programmatically either by reading an XML file or a persistent data source.

I would appreciate if you could give me pointers on how to do this with Seaside on Squeak. I am an amateur programmer; have been experimenting with Seaside/Squeak for a couple of months, so far I like it a lot. But, I am struck at this problem.

Thanks in advance
KBS