[Seaside] Content-Type

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue Mar 8 16:04:00 CET 2005

Hello again,

How can I specify the content-type of what I'm rendering? For example,
I'd like to generate a PDF document on the fly and return that to the
user or may be export a report to a CSV-like format, or if I want to
use the javascript "command" XMLHttpRequest, it actually expects to
receive a 100% compliant XML response.

Also, on another note, more Squeak rather than Seaside related, since
Squeak is its own VM in its own world, can I execute cron-like scripts
within Squeak? What I'm trying to do is build some sort of a business
application dashboard and I'd like for the system to re-compute the
statistics every, say, 5 minutes. Sorry for posting this question here.

Thanks,
Daniel Salama