[Seaside] SwazooSeaside stooped to work after Seaside upgrade to 2.5b8

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Wed Mar 16 04:07:07 CET 2005

On 16-Mar-05, at AM 04:46, Dmitry Dorofeev wrote:

> Seems i found workaround for my problem:
>
> I commented out  "and: [relativePath first = $/]" and now it works for
> me.
>
> WADispatcher >>
> handlerForRequest: aRequest relativeTo: base
> 	     | path name |
>
>        path := aRequest url.
>        (path beginsWith: base)
>                ifTrue: [| relativePath |
>                        relativePath := path allButFirst: base size.
>                        (relativePath notEmpty
>                                        "and: [relativePath first =
> $/]")
>
> Is it only me who has the problem ?

Whoops. I was the one who suggested this "fix" recently. The reason was
the original code (the one you have restored to) on Comanche allows
urls like http://localhost:9090/seasidecounter (note the missing slash)
to go through. Maybe someone can fix this to work on both? Sorry about
that.

--
HweeBoon
MotionObj