[Seaside] Seaslides

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Thu Mar 17 19:16:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

	Here is a link to the slides I used today to make a 1h30 lecture of
Seaside to first-year students. They might be valuable
to people looking for input when preparing other slides. You might
notice that some figures where copypasted from
Alexandre Bergel's one ;-).

	The plan is roughly as follows :

- Web programming, classical and Seaside approach, 30 minutes.
- How does Seaside work, 30 minutes. (With examples using the counter
and the store along with the slides)
- Step-by-step example : tic-tac-toe, 30 minutes (You might be
interested in the code, or try to implement it ;-) )

Note that a tiny part of the material is specific, since it relies on
the knowledge the students have of Scheme.

I will do another, shorter lecture next week (1 hour) on more advanced
concepts, as I had to skip forms for example
to fit in the short time schedule.

The slides (500K) are at :
http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~rrobbes/seaslides.pdf

Any feedback is of course appreciated.