[Seaside] Seaslides

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Mar 18 13:51:34 CET 2005

On Mar 18, 2005, at 1:00 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:16:21 +0100, Romain Robbes
> <romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>         Here is a link to the slides I used today to make a 1h30
>> lecture of
>> Seaside to first-year students. They might be valuable
>> to people looking for input when preparing other slides. You might
>> notice that some figures where copypasted from
>> Alexandre Bergel's one ;-).
>
> Romain, this is great stuff.  Do you mind if I link to it from
> seaside.st?

No, not at all. I'll be glad of that ;-).

I'll be doing another lecture on wednesday, with stuff that I did not
cover here.
Maybe some of the stuff here should be reworked, as a tiny bit relies
on knowledge
the students acquired last semester.

> Seems like we might need to create a special page for
> tutorial slides, there are getting to be quite a number...

That would be a good idea, they are right now a bit difficult to access
on the site.
Just putting them in the Documentation page might be a good start.