[Seaside] No walkback when error in form callback when form issubmitted by another a batched list

Jon Paynter kittle at mail.yans.net
Mon Mar 21 18:59:55 CET 2005

Any feedback/fixes/alternate ways of doing things would be great as I run into this problem on a regular basis.

not so much with 'self halt' being ignored.. but with legit walkbacks not being handled.  What I see is instead a walkback: "#status notUnderStood".  I used the batched list in my app, but not on every screen.

help would be great,
Jon.