[Seaside] No walkback when error in form callback when form issubmitted by another a batched list

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Tue Mar 22 03:08:41 CET 2005

On 22-Mar-05, at AM 01:59, Jon Paynter wrote:

> Any feedback/fixes/alternate ways of doing things would be great as I
> run into this problem on a regular basis.
>
> not so much with 'self halt' being ignored.. but with legit walkbacks
> not being handled.  What I see is instead a walkback: "#status
> notUnderStood".  I used the batched list in my app, but not on every
> screen.

Hi Jon,

The problem was not that #halt ignored. It wasn't. My point of adding a
#halt was just to indicate that the callback was properly invoked. As
pointed out by Avi in another message, it is due to both GET and POST
being submitted. I've suggested to add a "return false" to both my
WAHtmlAttributes>>submitFormOnClick:  and the original
WAHtmlAttributes>>submitOnClick to cancel the link's GET request. HTH.

--
HweeBoon
MotionObj