[Seaside] No walkback when error in form callback when form issubmitted by another a batched list

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:29:56 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:23:26 +0800, Yar Hwee Boon <hboon at motionobj.com> wrote:

> That's not a problem for me because my batched list (the links) are in
> the form itself, so the callbacks are triggered as a result of the
> POST.

They are?  I don't see how.  In general, I don't see how any action
would be taken by the server for a specific link when you return false
from the onclick - the form submission will be exactly the same no
matter which link was clicked.  What I would expect you would need to
do is have a special hidden input (findable based on the form's id?)
whose name you modified to match the callback id of the link, just
before you submit().

Avi