[Seaside] Suggestion: WAFile subclass: #WAImage for image uploads

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:40:44 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:02:03 +0300, Dmitry Dorofeev
<dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com> wrote:

> I have written a code to parse images in GIF/PNG/JPG and detect their
> height/width. Should i try
> and change Seaside Classes (note: i am Smalltalk newbie) or should i
> just send my code as i have it now
> in hope that someone more advanced will implement it?

Whichever you feel more comfortable with.  Either way, the idea's a
good one, so I'll try to integrate it even if I end up rewriting the
actual code.

Your point about timings on the toolbar is also a good one, and
trivial to implement as you say.

Avi