[Seaside] WABasicAuthentication

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Fri Mar 25 18:06:29 CET 2005

I've been playing with WABasicAuthentication a bit. I've added it to my
component as a decoration and it works just find. So, now, whenever
anyone tries to access the component, they are required to be logged
in.

Now, what I'd like to be able to do is, instead of using the standard
WABasicAuthentication that opens up a browser login window, I'd like to
be able to redirect the user to a login form. WABasicAuthentication
sends information in clear text to the server and my login form is
running with SSL. Is it possible to add something as simple as a
decoration that would redirect the user to the login form and upon
successful login, send the user back to where they originally wanted to
go?

Thanks,
daniel