[Seaside] unorderedList of Links

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:12:09 CEST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:56:44 -0600, Bill Holloway
<bill.holloway at gmail.com> wrote:
> I surfed some of the archives for this, so I apologize if this is a repeat.
>
> I'm trying to use #unorderedList: in the HTMLRenderer to render a list
> of hyperlinks.  No success.  The method only seems to want text.  Has
> anybody been able to do this?

If what you have are a list of URLs, try:

html list: urls do:
   [:ea |
   html anchorWithUrl: ea do: [html text: ea]]

If it's a list of objects and you want to know which one the user
clicked on, try:

html list: objects do:
   [:ea |
   html anchorWithAction: [self doSomethingWith: ea] text: ea]

That help?

Avi