[Seaside] Re: API Documentation

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Mar 30 20:41:50 CEST 2005

Marco Qualizza wrote:

> Although that's a great way to discover the system (and one I use
> myself endlessly), it really doesn't tell you what the ideas were
> behind the design, intended usages, etc.  (which is what I'm looking
> for :-) )

Ah, my understanding of "API docs" is basically what I showed you
(classes, methods and their comments).  I think what you're looking for
wouldn't be considered API docs but I could be wrong (maybe "design
docs", "tutorials", "overviews" etc).  Anyway, now we're all on the same
page.

> Not new to Smalltalk, but I appreciate the effort you went to to
> explain it.  Thank you.  :-)

:-[

Its the teacher in me.  I hope that you found what you were looking for
on seaside.st.

David

--
C. David Shaffer