[Seaside] Where may I find WATree ?

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Wed May 4 21:22:38 CEST 2005

Brent Pinkney wrote:

> Please can anyone let me know ehre a nice tree control for Seaside can
> be  found ?
>
> WATree is not in Seaside2.6a1-avi.32
>
> Thanks
>
> Brent

I use WATree at Bountiful Baby's website.  I don't even remember which
version of Seaside I use, but it is ancient.  None-the-less, I had to
"port" WATree to it, since WATree disappeared on a yet earlier version.
The port was inconsequential, though (basically just a fileout/filein--
maybe a bit more but I don't even remember anymore).

I second Brent's sentiment that a "nice tree control" is actually quite
important.

Nevin