[Seaside] Re: VW, Seaside, CGIs and Apache

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sun May 8 12:29:07 CEST 2005

Colin,

thanks, for clarifying that, I had hoped the answer wouldn't be no.

However I'm still not 100% certain that it can't be done somehow. True, the CGI would have to be kept alive between request, at least for as long as there are valid sessions (600 seconds timeout). I'm not sure that can't be done, even though I don't have a clue how (yet).

Günther