[Seaside] [Q] auto - refresh and live update

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:19:05 CEST 2005

On 5/9/05, Brent Pinkney <brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za> wrote:
> Jason,
>
> PLease have a look at the changeset Danie and I posted which adds this
> functionality to Seaside WAHtmlRenderer. (Specifically the second version
> I posted)
>
> It would be really nice to get this into Seaside :)

For people that are interested in this stuff, one thing to look at
would be the Prototype library used (mainly) by Ruby on Rails to do
very similar stuff to liveRequest, but with somewhat cleaner code.  We
might save a lot of work by using that on the client side and focusing
on a nice server side API for it.

Avi