[Seaside] Beginnings of yet another tutorial

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sun May 15 23:46:32 CEST 2005

John Hinsley wrote:

> Thanks David, it looks impressive, so I'll give it a go. I just about
> got through Avi's tutorial and then made a mess of all the others!
>
> Yes, I'm a complete Seaside newbie and have forgotten most of the
> Smalltalk I once (nearly) knew.
>
> One very minor criticism: the high occurence of index.html pretty much
> made my attempts to grab the lot in one bite with FlashGot hopeless!

I don't know anything about FlashGot but I put a zip file up for you.
Maybe that will help:

http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/Seaside.zip

I just slurped the whole thing down with wget.  Worked like a charm.
Maybe there's an option in FlashGot to tell it to rebuild the URI
structure as a directory structure?  That's what wget did.  I'll update
the zip as I add more content.  I also added a link to it on the table
of contents page.

David