[Seaside] Iframe question

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:57:27 CEST 2005

On 5/17/05, Max Schönbauer <schonbauer at sc-protec.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to seaside and have the following problem:
>
> I created a page with three iframes, the user should enter some
> keywords in the search-iframe and press a search-button.

Let me ask first: is there any particular reason you're using iframes
here?  In general that makes things much more complicated, for the
reasons you're discovering: you have to make sure they refresh at the
right times.

If all you want is for a section of your page to have scrollbars, you
can use a div with an "overflow: auto" style.

Avi