[Seaside] Omnibase UNIX availability

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue May 17 13:10:42 CEST 2005

Avi Bryant wrote:

> http://squeaksource.com/OmniBase/ has a .mcz of the latest trial
> version of OmniBase for Squeak.  It also includes the version of
> OSProcess that we use to provide file locking - I believe the version
> on SM doesn't provide the right support yet, though I think David is
> very close to releasing one that will.

Ok, trying to test the version you supplied on FreeBSD Squeak 3.7

In Date class i need to make changes to read as follows:

odbBasicSerialize: serializer
	serializer stream putByte: 32; putInteger: (Time totalSeconds - 2415386)

overwise OmniBaseTester testAll
produce errors.

Have i missed something ?

Thanks,