[Seaside] Iframe question

Cédric Mesnage cedric.mesnage at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:45:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

It is clear that you don't need iframes in your case, but the question
remains interesting. I use an iframe in my application so I can render
a component without reloading all the page (the page contains a VRML
widget with a lot of objects and the reloading of that costs a lot).

So the question is how to creates an anchor within the component which
is rendered in the iframe (by the newly created RenderLoop) that
targets the main frame and creates an url wich will be managed by the
main render loop...?

thanks.